Find a Home in Murrieta, CA
Murrieta is located in Riverside county and is in the center of the Los Angeles - San Diego mega region of 24 million people. There are over 110,000 people, across 33 square miles, in one of the fastest growing cities in California. The city prides itself on being "The future of Southern California", and is considered a commuter town to San Diego County, Orange County, Los Angeles County and Camp Pendleton. Murrieta is bordered by Temecula, considered the heart of the Southern California Wine Country. Murrieta Creek runs through the Southeast of this valley city with a view of mountains in the distance.
Find Your Home: Let Zumbly Pick The Perfect Home!
What Makes It Great
Murrieta is a great place to raise a family, with the many family friendly activities and 52 parks, as well as being the safest city in Riverside county and the second safest in California. It is considered the "Gem of the Valley" and features a warm, Mediterranean climate, while still having views of snow capped mountains in the distance. Enjoy a local craft beer and grab a bite to eat at one of the local steakhouses, BBQ or international cuisine restaurants. With peaceful preserves, skydiving, motocross, water sports, boutiques, antique shops, and nearby wine tasting there is something for everyone! Find out more at Explore Murrieta
- Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Preserve - 8,400 acre Ecological Preserve
- Susie Q Ranch - Horseback riding and lessons
- Tenaja Falls - National Forest with waterfall and trails
- Aerosports Trampoline Parks - Trampoline recreation center
- Pole Position Raceway - Electric go kart racing
- The Brew Masters and Craft Beer Week - May - Beer tasting and golf event
- Murrieta Annual Birthday Bash - June - City and 4th of July celebration with live music and fireworks
Summer Movies in the Park - August - Summer outdoor movie events with free admission
- Murrieta's Fall Festival - October - Fall festival with carnival games, food, and costumes
- Festival of Trees and Hometown Holiday Parade - December - Tree lighting ceremony, parade, choirs and food vendors
Murrieta has a Mediterranean climate with hot, clear summers and cool, partly cloudy winters. The average temperature is 42 degrees to 88 degrees.