Find a Home in Menifee, CA
The city of Menifee is located in central Southern California in Riverside County. It is part of the Los Angeles Combined Statistical Area and is about 46 square miles in size. The city of Menifee was officially established on October 1, 2008 and includes the communities of Sun City, Quail Valley, Paloma Valley, and Romoland. Menifee is bordered by Murietta, and is 15 miles north of Temecula. The city has experienced considerable growth in recent years with many residents moving from surrounding areas. The current populations is around 91,000 and residents enjoy the family oriented lifestyle and affordable cost of living.
Find Your Home: Let Zumbly Pick The Perfect Home!
What Makes It Great
While the city of Menifee was founded on the agricultural industry, it is now expanding in the residential areas. Menifee has become the second fastest growing city in Southwest Riverside County and there are several factors as to why residents are flocking here. One of the reasons the city is popular is due to the mild Mediterranean Climate. Residents enjoy mild winters and an average of 263 days of sunshine per year. Families are drawn to the city's excellent schools which are ranked second in Riverside County. Mt. San Jacinto Community College is also located in Menifee and it is the fastest growing community college in California. The city also boasts a strong business community and offers many incentives and resources to new business owners. Find out more about Menifee.
- Sun City Library - Large library and community center
- Drop Zone Water Park - Amusement water park
- Motte Historical Museum - Historical car museum
- Aldergate Dog Park - Off leash dog park
- Painted Earth - Pottery and art studio
- Music and Arts Festival - April - Community event featuring music and art
- Independence Day Celebration - July - Parade, entertainment, and fireworks celebration
- Day of the Dead Celebration - November - Food, crafts, and live performances
- Multicultural Festival - Community even with educational booths, crafts, food, and live entertainment.
- Christmas Tree Lighting - December - Holiday celebration with parade and tree lighting
Summer time in Menifee tends to be hot, arid and mostly clear. During the winter the city experiences cold and partly cloudy weather. The temperature through the year averages between 41 degrees Fahrenheit and 92 degrees.