Find a Home in Irvine, CA
Irvine is located in Orange County, within the Los Angeles metro area. Unlike traditional cities, it is considered a planned city and was developed by the Irvine company. The city is divided into dozens of "villages", which are all divided by six lane streets. Each village was developed to have it's own distinct architectural style and includes it's own parks and amenities. Over 275,000 people live in Irvine, over 66 square miles. The city is situated in a valley that is bordered by the plateaus and canyons of Loma Ridge to the North and the San Joaquin Hills to the South.
Find Your Home: Let Zumbly Pick The Perfect Home!
What Makes It Great
Irvine residents enjoy living in a city that is top rated across many categories. It has been rated the safest city of over 100,000 people in the United States, top 10 happiest places to live, the most jobs per resident, students score higher than the state and national averages, and one of the greenest cities in the US. As the city is well planned and managed, there is hardly ever traffic and every home has a choice between 5-6 parks within a 10 minute walk. Irvine is a culturally diverse city, with lots of choices in cuisine and entertainment. Find out more at Destination Irvine.
- Pretend City Children's Museum - Interactive Children's museum
- Orange County Great Park - 450 acre park with a focus on sports, agriculture and the arts
- Irvine Spectrum Center - Outdoor shopping center with a Ferris wheel
- Irvine Park Railroad - Family friendly park with train rides, pony rides, and paddle boat rentals
- UCI Institute and Museum of California Art - American Impressionist Art Museum
- Orange County Restaurant Week - March - Week-long culinary event
- Irvine Regional Park's Easter Eggstravaganza - March-April - Easter Egg hunts, carnival games and kid activities
- Studio Arts Festival - June - Arts Festival with over 100 works on display and live music
Irvine Global Village Festival - October - Multicultural festival celebrating over 50 cultures
- Irvine Park Railroad's Annual Christmas Train - November-December - Holiday activities including pictures with Santa, carnival games, and cookie decorating
In Irvine the weather is rarely below 40 degrees or above 90 degrees- the average temperature is 47-82 degrees. The residents here enjoy short, warm, clear summers and long, cool, partly cloudy winters.